Students are accepted for study at the International Linguistic School on the basis of their test results in mathematics and the Russian and English languages. Parents of those matriculating sign a contract with the school.
List of required documents:
- Application addressed to the School Principal
- Passport and (copy) of the parent, in whose names the contract is made
- Birth certificate (and copy), or passport (and copy) of a child
- 1 color photo, 3х4cm
- Student personal data file
- Medical card
- Medical insurance policy copy
- Statement of good health
- Compulsory Education Certificate (for those entering grades 10-11).